This script will rename the files of the selected tracks (or the files of the tracks in the selected playlist) with a filename pattern that is formulated using the tracks' tag data. Optionally, export a copy of the files to a chosen location and rename the files in that location.
For OS 10.7 or later. Previous PPC-era version available by direct download link in the "Info" section below.
- Latest version:
- Fixes unusual double-escaping issue
- Fixes issue whereby closing Preview Window does not re-enable Preview button
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
- short url: http://dougscripts.com/074
- category: Managing Files
- build type: Cocoa-AppleScript
- Gatekeeper Security: Authorized Developer ID
- written by Tino Heth and Doug Adams
- latest version posted: April 17, 2013
- latest version downloads: 633 | total downloads: 14888
- download size: 619.2K
- Previous universal version: direct download
The main window and Preview window. Clicking the "?" button displays a Help window listing available track properties that can be used.