This applet will assist with swapping, copying, and appending data between two user-chosen tags in selected tracks or tracks in the selected playlist:
Swap - swap data between tags, ex: ARTIST<->COMPOSER
Copy - copy data from one to another tag, ex: ARTIST->
Append - append data from one tag to the end of another, ex: ARTIST->COMPOSER - ARTIST
Prepend - prepend data from one tag to the beginning of another, ex: ARTIST->ARTIST - COMPOSER
The latter three actions also provide an option to delete the info from the first tag after the copy. Read Me explains all.
For OS X 10.6 or better only. Previous universal version comprised of four separate scripts is available via direct download in the "Info" section below.
- Latest version:
- Compatible with OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- short url: http://dougscripts.com/219
- category: Managing Track Info
- build type: Cocoa-AppleScript
- Gatekeeper Security: Authorized Developer ID
- written by Doug Adams
- latest version posted: July 30, 2012
- latest version downloads: 3342 | total downloads: 35340
- download size: 499.4K
- Previous universal version: direct download
Select the Action to perform between the two chosen tags in each selected track.